Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Green Light Jerky / Hell, Yeah



To paraphrase Janice Soprano: I love jerky. She said “marrow” while sucking the gunk out of a broken bone, but me – I’d never stoop so low. Why bother when you possess the most-awesome beef jerky from either side of the Mississippi?

The Regular Guys (and their humble producer, yours truly) feasted on four beefy flavors that were sent to me by the cool cats at Green Light Jerky. My favorite (out of the four) was the Pepper Grinder. I also enjoyed the PRD (Prime Rib Dinner) [From Greenlightjerky.Com: “Seasoned with rosemary, thyme and horseradish, this one tastes like a PRIME RIB DINNER.” Yes it does.

That’s the thing with Green Light Jerky – it tastes like BEEF, not some processed piece of beef-flavored leather. If you’re a convenient store jerky-jerk, get with the program. Surf over to Green Light Jerky and get yourself some grown up snacks. Snap out of the Slim Jims and go Green (Green Light Jerky).

TA

No comments: